South African Protea Producers & Exporters Association (SAPPEX)
- Factors determining successful establishing of plantations
- Cutting material
- What to Plant ?
- Seed Harvesting
- Alien plant infestation
- Financing cut flower growing
- Exporting to Europe
- Exporting to the USA
- Exporting to the Middle- and Far East
- Export Regulations
- The Dried Flower Trade
- Feasibilty Study/Business Plan
- SAPPEX, the Industry Association.
- Meetings and Conferences
History and Information on Fynbos
Proteaceae Floral Crops: Cultivar Development and Underexploited Uses*
Kenneth W. Leonhardt and Richard A. Criley
Reprinted from: Perspectives on new crops and new uses. 1999.
J. Janick (ed.), ASHS Press, Alexandria, VA.